Cooperative Conference Center is monitoring the global COVID-19 outbreak.
The safety of our guests and attendees is our No. 1 priority and swift proactive measures have been taken in response to a rapidly evolving situation. We continue to monitor the situation through updates from the CDC, DHEC and the Governor’s office.
For the safety of all of our attendees we have implemented the following safety precautions:
- Increased sanitation stations
- Limited number of masks for those who did not bring theirs
- Daily increased building sanitation of all common areas
- Temperature checks at the main entrance
- Seating to reflect social distancing guidelines
We ask that all attendees adhere to the following guidelines:
- Contactless greetings
- Practice Social distancing (six feet apart)
Please contact your event manager for special requests and safety measures regarding your catering.